15 Nisan 2011 Cuma

Quality Management in Turkey

Yesterday I joined to a “literally” meeting with quality manager of one of the largest companies in defense industry. From my perspective, it went quite productive and revealing that I learned a lot. Plus, he offered me a position!! Yikes!! Anyway, it was very disappointing for me to face one of the decision makers of this defense company never heard of Common Criteria and compared CMM and alike with bullshit and introduced us his way of handling quality management over Microsoft Office tools. Actually he couldn’t, because it was hard him to find some policies and procedures through search files and folders over his mind. I know you are a busy man; that is normal, but you just have to admit you cant do it all by yourself. It was, in your time, you had to do it all by yourself; but your time has passed long ago sir. Now it is an age of reuse more than ever. There are numerous details that stabbed “engineering” from heart yesterday, which I cannot even write here; but I had my lesson learned: I need to work more than ever!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder